Epson Inks, Media & Accessories
- Epson SureColor Inks & Accessories
Epson Stylus Pro Inks & Accessories
- Epson 3800 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 3880 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 4000/7600/9600 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 4800 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 4880 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 4900 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 7800/9800 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 7880/9880 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 7890/9890 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 7900/9900 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 11880 Inks & Accessories
- Epson 10000/10600 Inks and Accessories
- Epson R2880 Inks
- Paper & Media
- Epson SureLab D3000 Inks, Media and Accessories
- Epson SureLab D700 Roll Media
- DNP Printer Supplies
- Kodak Supplies
- Xerox Phaser & ColorQube Supplies
- SmartPix Kiosk Supplies
- DKS Kiosk Supplies
- SnapLab10L Print Kits
- Fuji DX-100 Media
- Epson Inks, Media & Accessories
- Epson Photo Printers
- DNP Photo Printers
- Kodak Photo Printers
Kodak Picture Kiosks
- Picture Kiosk Print Stations
Picture Kiosk Supplies
- Print Kits & Wallets
- USBs, Picture CDs, DVDs
- More Supplies
- Photo Books & Calendars
- Custom Photo Gift Ideas
- Picture Kiosk Upgrades
- APEX Digital Dry Labs
- Kiosk Printers & Scanners
- Marketing Tools
- SmartPix Photo Kiosks
- Xerox Office Printers
- Professional Scanners
- Color Management
- Event and Lab Tools
- Camera Cleaning Kits
- Coatings & Finishing
- Sublimation Transfers
Privacy & Security
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at 800-465-6449, using our secure Contact us form, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for "https://" at the beginning of the address on the secure Contact us and Checkout pages.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Distribution of Information - Fraud Prevention
In the event of fraud prevention or investigation, we may be asked to share collected information with governmental, law enforcement agencies, or other companies assisting us. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is never provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.